Is CBD Oil legal?
* Yes! Hemp is completely legal in the United States. The Farm Bill Act of 2014 allowed hemp to be legalized. Hemp consists of .3% THC or less.
Will I fail a drug test?
* It is very unlikely you will fail a drug test if you are using CBD products. You will not feel any effects of being high. Hemp has a high CBD count and .3% THC or less which allows you to remain sober while experiencing the benefits of this plant. If you do fail a drug test, please bring in the proof so we can alert our providers. We are NOT responsible for any failed drug tests.
* Cannabidoil is extracted from Hemp and Marijuana plants. CBD is one of over 60 active chemical compounds. ( Cannabinoids have been shown to help a variety of medicinal and therapeutic effects.) ** These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **
If CBD works for me, can I stop taking prescribed medicine given to me by doctor?
* We do not encourage anyone to stop taking their Dr. prescribed medications. If you feel you want to, please contact the prescribing doctor. We are not Doctors, we are Hemp Enthusiasts wanting to share CBD products with everyone.
How does CBD work?
* CBD binds to the cannabinoid receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system. Almost all cell and tissue types of a human body contain these receptors. These receptors are involved with regulating moods, memory, appetite and pain sensations. The receptors have 2 categories, CB1 and CB2. CB1 receptors are mainly found in the central nervous system. Smaller quantities of receptors are found in the kidneys, lungs and liver. CB2 receptors are part of the immune system and hematopoietic blood cells. Since the receptors encompass so many parts of the body, cannabinoids can be used in many ways.
What are the side effects of CBD?
* Research has shown CBD is completely safe. Some people have reported lightheadedness and dry mouth.
Please note: CBD oil that is made with propylene glycerol, when vaped or burned, produces formaldehyde (cancer causing agent).
Still can’t find the answer to your questions, please contact us and we will respond with the answer. Please allow us 24 hours to respond.